Friday, May 9, 2014

Another Post....

OK - this isn't the post that I was referring to the other day when I said that there would be a post 'coming soon' - but since I feel like writing, I'm going to. What I WAS referring to is the fact that I'm going to see 'Carrie the Musical' on Monday at SpeakEasy Stage Company and I'll be posting 'review' a of sorts after seeing it.
Now, let's get something clear, I don't claim to be a theatre reviewer of any sort, but what I am, is a person who really enjoyes theatre. When I like something, I want to get the word out there so others can enjoy what I've enjoyed. It's no secret that I'm a fan of SpeakEasy Stage, but they really do bring fantastic theatre to Boston. Not only with the shows that they produce, but with the talent that they put on their stage.
I'm so excited to see this show, not only because I'm a fan of the source material, but I'm fascinated by the history of the show itself. Be sure and come back on Tuesday to see what I think of the production, and keep have your calendars with you so you can buy some tickets!!!





Elizabeth Erardi as Carrie White in CARRIE THE MUSICAL at SpeakEasy Stage. Photo by Glenn Perry Photography.

No comments: